Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Giving comfort and support to the enemy

Newsweek reports that the protests against the Not Near Ground Zero Not Mosque is helping Taliban recruiters up their numbers.

And General Petraeus himself has reminded the lunatics planning their "Burn the Koran Day" that they are endangering the lives of American soldiers.

Again, I say: do you think we're against racism because we like the hippy wardrobe and the marching gives us fresh air? You think I'm out there on the streets with a sign because I like joining things? You think I wouldn't rather be home watching cartoons? We protest because LIVES ARE AT STAKE HERE. We're trying to reduce the rate of murder. The day you stop pointing guns at the undeserving and the innocent is the day I can fucking stay home and watch cartoons.

And that, really, is why I'm so pissed off. I WANT MY FUCKING CARTOONS BACK, but no, you had to go all kill-happy with your torture-boners.

No comments:

Post a Comment